How to minimise the feelings of loss
The beautiful thing about loss is is that it shows you how much you loved that person, pet or indeed a situation.
Look at loss in a positive way
- It is a natural emotion that shows your love
- Use this love to help you soften that empty void.
- Remember the love you had for the person or what ever has left you.
- Write down all the things that you loved about the person or situation.
- Allow yourself to love your self, this will help fill the void.
- keep warm,
- Nest under a soft cosy duvet.
- Listen to soul full music.
- Allow yourself to cry
- Allow any emotions to flow forth
To sum up
Remember that the feelings of loss shows the love you feel, so really try feel that love.